Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Cards toShow Off

I am doing lots of assembling of new products, namely my Purse Card PNG Templates. I needed to write assembly instructions for a PDF, I made some cards and even made a video! So I printed off a whole bunch of my digital papers and templates and made some cards. Hope you like them!

This first card was made using my Stars in Your Eyes digital paper pack. I printed off about 5 different papers and made this card using a flower punch and ribbon:


This was just one of the cards made from one printing of one of my card making sheets. I really love how it turned out. I just used 3d foam pads to raise up the different parts:


These last 2 cards were made using my Purse PNG Templates. I used them with digital papers I made, then print, cut and created! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy