Monday, March 7, 2011

Lots of cards

I got busy and made some cards this weekend. I did a lot of printing for these...all of these cards were made with my own printables which include my own digital stamps, sheets and backing paper designs. Hope you like them!

This first one was created using my Funk Flower sheet with flower decoupage and funky backing paper (printed on good quality paper), green card, gold mirri board, pink ribbon and a vellum happy birthday sentiment that came with a DCWV paper stack (which I coloured in with my Copics.)


This next one all the papers and flower digi stamp were my creation and printed out on 160 gsm thin cardstock. The flower digi stamps were coloured in with my Copics and the hello sentiment was from a new clear mini stamp set I just got. All are stacked on gold mirri board with a thin pick satin ribbon criss crossed. Please ignore the black ink smudge..i made an oops with my rocker block...lol.


This is a large A5 card made with an A4 blue card sheet and I rounded the corners. The only parts printed out were my heart digi stamp and the Happy Mothers Day sentiment which are on thin white cardstock. The thick papers used are fron this thick A5 stack I got at a craft show a few years ago..it had no cover or name on it but there are 4 pastel colours in it. Each colour had sheet of printed vellum, a patterned paper, embossed card and a pretty swirly design. I just stacked everything and added a blue ribbon...coloured in with Copics.

Last but not least....I made this card with my newest digital stamp set and my own backing paper designs all printed out on thin card. This is my first easel card I've ever made. I coloured in the digi stamp with my watercolour pencils and used a water brush to blend. I really love my watercolour pencils. I also added a green glittery ribbon from a discontinued Laura Ashley ribbon stack and a purple satin ribbon from Ribbon Oasis...last but not least Prima Flowers and stick on gems.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy