Sunday, September 11, 2011

Long Cards

Today I'm showing off some long thinner cards I've made:


The above card was created with a white textured card base, layered with siler mirror card and zebra stripe printable papers created by me. I made the flowers by cutting out 3 flower from one of my cutting files in 3 graduating sizes then edging them in embossing ink with silver embossing power. I added silver swirls from my stash and clear sticky gem.



I made this card to go with a video I made on using wire. Here is more of my printable zebra print paper as a background and on the paper flower. All is edged in aqua blue Chalk Ink, blue ribbon used by Ribbon Oasis. All leaves and swirls made in silver craft wire purchased from a Book Clubs craft catelogue.


Last but not least.....another white card base to start them I used Coredinations Black with green core cardstock, ran through my Cuttlebug using the argyle pattern embossing folder. I sanded off some of the black to show the green through the pattern. Plaid paper created by me and printed. Digital stamp of the rainy day girl by Mujka Chic and coloured in with my Copics.
I created the cloud and lightning bold myself out of white thin card, coloured with Copics and added fine glitter to them.


That's all for today!


Hugs, Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy